Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 New Year Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! 


I can't believe it's 2013 already! wooohooo!!!!  Though I'm not getting any younger, I'm actually pretty glad to have a fresh start!  I know improvement and self reflection can happen any time of the year, but for some reason, it's near the end of the year that I start reflecting on myself more than ever!  I guess that's the power of a new upcoming year, haha or else New Year's Resolutions wouldn't exist or matter as much as they do!  

I spent a lot of time self-reflecting yesterday night, and I managed to write down all my resolutions for 2013!  2012 passed by like a rocket going to space, and there were definitely great and not so great memories that occurred!  There are things that I wish I had done differently, and I guess with all the right decisions and mistakes I've made, I was able to come up with a list of meaningful resolutions for 2013!  

I have 8 resolutions total, and I want to share 3 of them on my blog!  

So Here Goes! 
1) Blog at least every other day!  
I started blogging on October of 2012, and at first it was just something I did for fun.  It was probably throughout December that I realized how much I love blogging.  I love my blog.  I know it doesn't have an amazing layout like other blogs, and the content really isn't for EVERYONE, but I love it cause it's mine!  =)  LOL  It's something that I guess no one can really take away from me, and I can really share my interests on it!  haha I think those who blog can understand what I mean!  It's like my baby!  LOL  I'm watching it grow day by day! =)  Oh...and another reason why I like my blog is cause it actually keeps me organized!  (As weird as that sounds, it really does!!)    

2) Make a schedule everyday & follow it! 
It's so easy to waste a day!  Time is precious, and I feel like the best way to keep me working and motivated is by making a daily schedule (you know..like setting a goal for myself everyday! =)) , and actually following my plans for the day!   

3) Try my best to be happy!  
I'm happy a lot of the times, and I want to keep up with it, or add even more happiness in my life!  I realize that sadness, stress, anxiety, or just negative emotions can really bring anyone down, so I want to try my very hardest to refrain from any negative feelings!

Yep, so those are 3 resolutions out of 8!  The rest are more personal so I'd like to keep them to myself! =)  hehe  I can't wait to check off all my resolutions by the end of the year!  It took me a long time to come up with these resolutions, and I'll be so proud of myself if I can actually achieve all of them!  I doubt that I won't have any mess-ups, but I hope despite messing up, that I'll learn to improve myself and not give up on my resolutions!  

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Celebration!  I hope everyone will have a wonderful 2013, and I can't wait to blog more and share more of myself on my blog! 

To a Successful 2013!  Lets make more valuable memories!  Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment