Sunday, May 26, 2013

LookBook OOTD: THE RED REALITY

5.26.2013
THE RED REALITY

Do you own a pair of red pants?  I've always had a love for colored pants, but I guess it's a trend that I never "dared" to try!  I'm all about versatility, and something about colored pants made me feel a little intimidated with the amount outfits I'd be able to match them with.  For some odd reason, I bought my first pair of red pants around 3 months ago.  I don't think I've ever....like EVER...thought I'd have the courage to pull off red pants.  I'm not talking about maroon or burgundy...I'm talking about Rainbow Red!  LOL  Anyway, so far, I'm pretty much in love with my red skinnies!  They're actually one of my favorite pair of pants!  They're super comfortable, and whenever I see them, I'd start feeling pretty excited to mix and match them with a new outfit!  

Anyway, here's one of my favorite outfits with my new RED PANTS



VIBRANT EXPOSURE  vs. WORN OUT VINTAGE 
(The vibrant exposure pics were actually minimally adjusted.  haha that's pretty much that day's natural lighting! =)  Pretty awesome huh? hehe) 



BACK TO VIBRANCE! 



Photography By: LWK PHOTOGRAPHY

NUDE TUXEDO: URBAN 1972
BLACK & WHITE TOP: SUGARLIPS
RED PANTS: CLASSIC
BLACK WHITE TUXEDO SHOES: URBAN OUTFITTERS

I had so much fun during this photoshoot, as well as editing the pictures!  I love how dramatic, yet classy my outfit looks! =)  Though it was super hot that day, I felt extremely content and happy posing with my outfit, because it's a look that I don't usually go for!  
BTW: The 2 pictures above were probably two of my favorites!  


And lastly, here's a cheerful picture of me!  =)  I feel like it's been a while since I've uploaded a picture of myself actually smiling....so here it is!  Anyway, I've been really loving my red pants, and dramatic pants in general!  I can't wait to wear them more during the Summer, cause eventually the color will be too bright from Fall and Winter!  
















4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Yea... I have that problem of "conquering" wearing bright colored jeans. I like jeans with bright colors too! But just not on me, haha... I always look at jeans in pastel green, yellow, red and think that they are so pretty, but never did I buy them... I think you did a really nice job incorporating the red jeans in your style! I also love your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand how you feel. There were numerous of times when I saw pastel jeans that I wanted but never bought. I think purchasing my first pair of colored jeans, not mentioning that it's one of the most "daring" lol colors to wear, really built my confidence in terms of wearing colored pants! Same goes for you! haha perhaps if you buy a pair of colored pants, you might just fall in love with them like I did haha. =)

      Delete
  2. Apparently...everytime I try to comment on your lb post I'm always redirected here so I guess I'll just post my comment in your blog. Btw I enjoyed reading it.^^ I've just recently ventured in the red pants club...mine's kind of satin. Yes, wearing really vibrant colors need careful selection of top and accessories for me too so as not to make your look so over and all. Your look was really great. You're top fits perfectly with your red pants. I especially like the gold buttons just slightly showing underneath your top. ^^ I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Jea! =) It's nice to know that we're both part of the red pants club LOL. How do you like your red satin pants so far? And in terms of accessorizing, I totally agree with you! A lot of times, I tend to stay away from too much accessorizing cause I wouldn't want to overdo my outfit, so yah I totally get you. =) Anyway, thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting, hope to hear from you again!

      Delete