Saturday, September 14, 2013

LookBook: HOT PINK DELIGHT

09.14.2013
HOT PINK DELIGHT

As many of us know, A-line skirts have been beyond popular!  Many people are wearing them... and I don't know what I was thinking about not trying on this trend until now!  I'll most likely write up another entry regarding my love for A-line skirts, but for now... all I have to say is that I'm absolutely in love with the trend, and I'm practically hooked! LOL =)  



I had so much fun with today's outfit.  To me, Summer is all about simplicity!  It's the season where we honestly don't need to layer a lot of pieces on, and just let the simplicity of our basics shine! =)  Along with my black A-line skirt, I wore a shoulder cut-out blue and grey top that is crazily comfortable! 



As for accessorize, I wore a cute silver heart pendant necklace from Pac Sun, and finished off my look with my new  pair of striking hot pink heels from Chromatic Gallerie! =) 



Omgoodness... aren't the pink flowers beautiful?? (FYI: They match my shoes!) 

Photography By: LWK PHOTOGRAPHY

HEART NECKLACE: PAC SUN
HOT PINK HEELS: CHROMATIC GALLERIE 
TOP: BORA FASHIONS
A-LINE SKIRT: ROSEBOWL FLEA MARKET

My all-time favorites for the Summer have always been short shorts, short skirts, or short dresses!  Summer's coming to an end in about a week, which is crazy, but I'm so excited to transition my favorites pieces for the cooler seasons!  =)  I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend, and I will talk to you guys real soon! =) 

xxxx, 
Wing 

find me on: Facebook | LookBook | Youtube | Pintrest 




2 comments:

  1. Awww~ this outfit is so cute! And it's so summer-appropriate with its light color and short apparel. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks you're so sweet~ =)! Too bad today's the last day of Summer! =( Hope you enjoyed your Summer!

      Delete