Friday, October 5, 2012

Time Flies! + Outfit of the Day!

Time passes by so fast...and it's so true!  

My close friends have probably heard me say that a billion times already, but I just can't help but feel that way..hmm..I wonder why...maybe cause it's true LOL. =) 

I mean seriously..for example, I came home from the park ready to start my blog entry around 8 pm..and look..it's like 12 a.m right now!! Where did all that time go?  Well, I know where the time went..but I just can't believe four hours just passed by like THAT *snap*, yep passed by like a snap..lol..k not funny.  

Anyway, since college, I've started to realize something...  Either my friends are starting to get married, or they're having a baby, OR they just had a baby!  Isn't that weird?  I mean seriously, I'm 20 right now, and it seems like yesterday that I just started high school!  I already know it, 10 years is gonna pass by before I know it, and sooner later I'm gonna be married myself lol.  

Growing up, I've always heard people older than me say that once a person hits their 20s, the years after that will pass by super fast..till they reach their 30s.  I used to wonder why..and now I think I know the answer to that.  When a person is 20,..that's basically the start of their career life..not just career life, but it's just the time when they have to truly focus on things.  I assume someone who's 20 is in their 2nd or 3rd year of college.  At that time, they're probably looking for internships, studying for their MCAT for Medical School, or looking forward to turning 21 so they can officially be *legal* to do everything...gamble, drink, etc.  Once school's over, the rest of their years before 30 will be dedicated to finding jobs, working for a company, or just serious stuff.  Yes, and that's why time passes by so fast, because there's so much stuff to be busy about..and when a person is busy, time flies...  (for some reason, I feel like I'm rambling on and on...and I'm not even sure if I'm making any sense..lol)  

Anyway, today was a good day.  =)  haha wish it lasted a little longer though, cause after this post I'll be going straight to bed, and won't really have time for anything else.  I've been having the habit of sleeping super late lately..and that habit has to stop!  =(  Anyone else has that problem and needs a change?  Seriously..sleeping late is so bad, it messes up my schedule, ruins my skin, and gives me a hard time waking up in the morning.  So yah...gotta stop that habit..

Imma end this post with my Outfit of the Day.  I'm wearing my mom's dress!  I love it so much!   She wore it when she was in her twenties, and is now passing it down to me!  =)  haha thank you mom! =)  



Once again, I applied light make-up.  It's hard to tell..but I actually straightened my hair today.  I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but whenever I straighten my hair...I actually find it harder to manage.  The texture isn't as smooth for some reason, and it just bunches up sometimes in a not so attractive way LOL... Anyway it's better than bed hair. =) 


My Outfit of the Day!  I love the dress so much!  My mom asked me if I wanted it a few years ago..and of course at that time I didn't know how to value something cute and "vintage" (don't think it's old enough to be considered vintage though but yah..) =) 



Close-up of the dress! <3

Anyway, Good Night Everyone! =) 

-Wing <3




1 comment:

  1. I think your eyes are so dreamy!
    (I think I've said that in the past haha)

    Time flies so fast... It's Monday at 11:40 PM already. It's scary! I'm worried about my future...

    ReplyDelete