Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Seasonal Must-Have #2: Rompers!


D floral romper   D Spring 2011 Printed Romper
IMAGES ABOVE ARE FROM PINTREST.COM



From my title, I'm sure you guys have realized that this is my second seasonal must-have post.  The first post was about Chambray Button-Ups, and you can find the post right here.  
http://sparklelouder.blogspot.com/2012/10/1-my-seasonal-must-have-chambray-button.html

Anyway....

Rompers, Rompers, Rompers

I guess rompers can be considered one of my current obsessions, as well as my seasonal must-have.  Lately I've been realizing how much I adore rompers.  I love them not only cause they are cute, but cause they look great on their own, and are a great go-to piece on my lazy days haha =)  Seriously!  Like..on a lazy day...I might be too lazy to put an outfit together... and something that I'd go to are rompers.  I mean it makes sense right?  Rompers are basically a top and bottom connected together...so it just makes up an entire outfit!  So in the summer, I can just wear a romper out, and feel confident that I look put together!  And on colder seasons, I can simply wear a blazer, or even top the romper over with a sweater to complete my look!  haha See... Rompers are so convenient!  The only thing I dislike about rompers, is how inconvenient they are..when it comes to using the restroom...I don't need to go into details cause I know you guys know what I mean! =)  lol  

Alright, so here is a little mood board/collage that I put together with some romper/outfits that I find extremely adorable! =)  
Lace romper, blush statement neck, blush clutch <3rompers



Romperromper
ALL IMAGES ABOVE ARE FROM PINTREST.COM

haha while I'm blogging on rompers, I'm actually browsing for some cute rompers for myself as well.  I'll show you guys which ones I like, and I'll have the direct link to them as well, so if you like them, you guys will know where to find them! =) 

ALL IMAGES BELOW ARE FROM EBAY.COM & Forever21.com) 
(Two of my favorite places to shop! =D) 

OMG THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!  I LOVE THE COLOR AND I LOVE THE BACK! =)  I'D WEAR THIS, BUT THE BACK IS SLIGHTLY TOO SHOWY FOR ME.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Navy-Blue-Ivory-Star-Print-Wrap-Crisscross-Back-Loose-Romper-Jumpsuit-Shorts-/121020514803?pt=US_Womens_Jumpsuits_Rompers&var=&hash=item1c2d6281f3


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Korea-Womens-Bowknot-Strapless-Jumpsuits-Rompers-Casual-Cropped-Pants-Gray-0979-/271116564135?pt=US_Womens_Jumpsuits_Rompers&hash=item3f1fce76a7

I REALLY LOVE THIS!  IT'S SO CASUAL YET CUTE!  LOVE THE PASTEL COLORS! =)  IT'S SUCH A GOOD PRICE!  $9.84 FREE SHIPPING! =D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Floral-Print-Summer-Chiffon-Casual-Tops-Short-Romper-Jumpsuit-S-Size-594-/180926743114?pt=US_Womens_Jumpsuits_Rompers&var=&hash=item2a2013024a


http://www.ebay.com/itm/L126-Women-Double-Breasted-Drawstring-Short-Jumpsuits-Rompers-Jump-Suit-Pant-S-/310532718820?pt=US_Womens_Jumpsuits_Rompers&hash=item484d3140e4

She looks Stunning! 

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=jumpsuit_romper&ProductID=2031556968&VariantID=



Here are two cute rompers that I think will be great for the holidays! =)  

Anyway, yeah so this is the end of my post!  Hope it was enjoyable! lol.  I'll be uploading my Out of the Day tomorrow, and lol guess what I'll be wearing?  A romper!  So yeah remember to check out tomorrow's post! =)  Take Care Guys!  






3 comments:

  1. I think that floral designs on rompers are so cute! It's funny, but I think I understand what you mean about rompers being inconvenient when going to the restroom. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great fashion of the world. Those all rompers are really awesome. Now a day this fashion is very popular. I attract by that. I like it.
    Buy Rompers for Women at affordable price at ENAH online clothing store!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the rompers that I chose for my post! =) And I'll for sure check out your online clothing store! =)

      Delete