Friday, December 7, 2012

New Youtube Video: Favorite Fall & Winter Nail Polishes! =)

Blogging Time! =)  

Sitting in front of my laptop with a yummy cup of hot Asian Traditional Green Tea (tbh it's not really yummy...not flavorful at all, but I love the taste of it! Plus I know it's good for the body.)

Anyway, I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I absolutely love doing my nails!  I like getting my nails done too...but as I have mentioned in my previous post..
(here it is: http://sparklelouder.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Current%20Obsession)
 I just don't think it's worth spending the money.  Anyway, I've been doing my nails pretty often lately, and I've gathered a few of my favorite nail polishes and colors that I find favorable for the Fall and Winter.  haha Incase some of you guys don't know.....


Announcement!:
 Winter Begins: December 21, 2012
and 
Winter Ends: March 19, 2013

If I hadn't searched it up, I probably would have guessed that it was already winter...cause it's december, but nope!  Winter just barely begins 4 days before Christmas!  

Anyway off topic... so as I've mentioned, I gathered a few of my favorite nail polishes that I really love for Fall, and would most likely wear for winter as well!  I really wanted to share my favorite nail polishes with you guys on my blog, but wasn't really sure how I should do it! haha so I decided to make a video!  

Video Below: 


My Favorite Nail Polishes Info Are Listed Below: 
1) Shimmery Forest Green (E.L.F.) 
    2F01AS
    20417

2) Brownish Taupe (E.L.F.) 
    2F01AS
    20417

3) 485 Golden-I (Sally Hansen HARD As NAILS Xtreme Wear)  

4) Manicurist of Seville (O.P.I) 
    NL E49

5) Stranger Tides (O.P.I) 

All this information will be in the video, as well as in the info bar! =) 


For those of you who don't know, I actually created a youtube Channel in October.  
My Youtube Channel is: SparklingLouder.  
haha not Sparkle Louder like this blog, but SparklingLouder! =)  I have a video bar on the right hand side of my blog, so it should display all my recent videos!  

I'm not sure what I want to do for my next video, but I'm thinking about making one on my Winter Fashion Outfit ideas or something along that line!  haha I absolutely love fashion, and yeah haha I think I'll have a lot of fun making a video displaying my outfits and all!  

One thing that bothers me with my videos are the black bars on both sides.  Because my camera is pretty old.... my camera films at a 4:3 standard aspect ratio, instead of a 16:9 aspect ration.  It's probably been 5 years since I've had my camera!  Though it's beaten up and stuff...cause I am such a horrible owner...I absolutely love it!  I've had so many memories with it, and I'll be sad replacing it with a new one!  =(  But despite me loving it, I can't wait to have an updated new camera or camcorder!  haha it is my goal to one day save enough money to splurge on a camera or camcorder! =)  haha hope that day comes soon!  

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed my video and post!  Have an awesome night! =)

1 comment:

  1. You're second outfit is very cute :)
    Seeing the bow on your head made me smile!
    The video quality is actually very nice!

    ReplyDelete