Tuesday, October 16, 2012

1) My Seasonal Must-Have: Chambray Button-Up

Chambray Button-Ups....

You know how sometimes there are specific wardrobe pieces that are appropriate for every season?  And because of that, it becomes your seasonal must-have?  Well...for me, my seasonal must-have is my Chambray Button-Up!!  =)  haha I absolutely adore it.  No matter if it's worn with a casual pair of shorts during the summer, or worn with skinny jeans and a pair of boots during the fall, it just looks equally as nice, and equally has season appropriate!  =)  Here is my inspirational board of how to where Chambray Shirts/Button-Ups.  


Img_0622_large  Dsc_2682_zpsb38a35c0_large

2566716_w_chodzie_large

ALL IMAGES ABOVE ARE FOUND ON WEHEARTIT.COM 


chambray

chambray

Chambray      chambray

chambray

chambray

chambray.     Chambray

  chambray

ALL IMAGES FOUND ON PINTREST.COM  

PREVIEW OF TOMORROW'S OUTFIT OF THE DAY




It has been a little less than half a year since I bought my own Chambray Button Up.  In the beginning, I actually aimed on buying a denim button-up, but it just so happened that fate introduced me to my "acid" washed chambray button-up! =) LOL  It was literally love at first site!!  Since I've purchased my button-up, I've been wearing it ALL THE TIME!  haha I'm not even kidding when I say that.  I've already worn it in 2 of my OUTFIT OF THE DAYS already, and I guess today can be considered my 3rd time posting an outfit of me wearing it! =)  

What is your seasonal essential?  lol I'd love to know! =)  


-Wing <3


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm going to get a chambray buttonup just because of this post!
    It is so versatile!
    It'll be an acid washed one, so we can match!
    What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete