Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Live the Most Out of Each & Every Moment of My Life

My life in a nutshell:










Life has been... surprisingly not a roller coaster.  As you can see, I've presented myself as a total fatty who takes pictures of herself occasionally, and enjoys capturing the precious views that life surprises us with.  haha I guess that's about right.. I love eating, I enjoy taking selfies once in a while, and I love nature! =)  

But yah, the pictures above are just some of many pictures I've taken in the previous month and a half!  A lot has gone on, and now life is finally settled in a bit... which I'm totally glad about! =) Sometimes I look up at the sky, and can't help but remember how crazily small I am in this enormous universe.  I think the picture above is a perfect example of what causes me to feel that way.  I'm not sure what holds for me tomorrow, but I'll try to live the most out of each and every moment of my life. =) 

xxxx, 
Wing 
find me on: Facebook | LookBook | Youtube | Pintrest 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I enjoy your pictures! It makes me hungry though, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I know, they make me hungry too! =)

      Delete