Friday, December 1, 2017

I Can't Believe It's Been 3 Years Since I Last Blogged!

So.... it's passed midnight... and I can't believe I'm doing this.

Doing what?

Writing a post after being away for 3 years.

It's so crazy, I literally don't know where to begin. hmm... let's see, 3 years ago I graduated from college and after trying a few occupations, I finally officially started my career as a graphic designer. Why did I stop blogging? I'm really not sure if there's a solid answer. Perhaps it's cause I was so lost in growing up and becoming an adult, that I just needed to step away and find myself? Maybe I relied a lot on my blog for the wrong reason, and I just needed to stay away and focus on something else? I'm not really sure of the answer, but the longer I stopped posting, the more intimidated I felt to blog again. Does that even make sense?

There were definitely times in the past when I wanted to blog again. I remember a few times when I started writing a blog entry, and just stopped in the middle of writing and just pressed the "close" button... Not sure what got into me, but I just got an itch to write tonight. I actually miss blogging from time to time. I miss being able to document those happy memories and look back on pictures and read my thoughts from the past.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up posting this entry... but where from there on? Obviously, I have many more responsibilities than I did in the past, but hopefully I can use this platform as a place to once again document my experiences. Hopefully, it'll be a nice place to escape from my responsibilities, instead of place that I find intimidating.

Good Night.


xxxxxx,

Wing <3

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... I love this! You're being so true to yourself and being so realistic! Yea, it's hard to blog from time to time especially when you have other commitments and responsibilities, but it's good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete