Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Relaxing Day + Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

I had such a nice and relaxing day today...maybe a little too relaxing.  

I'm the type of person who loves to work.  I love the feeling of feeling (redundant) super accomplished by the end of the day.  haha But anyways, even the biggest workaholic needs a break every so often. 

My mom and I went shopping today.  Well actually, our plan was more of getting out of the house so we can enjoy ourselves to some nice A.C. while being able to exercise lol.  So yah, we went to TJ Maxx, cause Idk...we just love that place!  I always end up finding the best deals there!...which might be a bad thing, cause lately I've been splurging a little too much money on clothing.  Honestly..I actually didn't spend THAT much money.  The thing about me is...I love shopping and buying clothing; however, I absolutely refuse to buy clothing that is more than $20 (clothing which includes: any type of tops, bottoms, and dresses - unless it's a dress for a formal event).  

Anyway, I ended up buying a super duper cute pair of green leopard print tights, that are tight enough to not reveal an pantylines! =)  (I'll definitely post a picture up on how I end up matching it!)  When I saw it, I absolutely fell in love with it, and had to buy it!  haha well I didn't have to, but I did anyways, cause first of all, I don't have thick tights, second of all, I don't have any tights that aren't a solid color, third of all, they were $7.99, and fourth of all, they were super duper adorable, and I think those are enough reasons for me to buy it! =)  haha but yah, that's the only thing that I ended up buying! 

Anyway, pictures of me and my outfit below! lol


Here's a picture of me at Sally's Beauty Supplies.  Didn't buy anything there, but it's always fun discovering new beauty supplies. 

Today's make-up only consists of: BB Cream, Eye-Liner, Minimal Blush, and Lip Balm, so yah, my makeup is considered pretty light today!  Instead of using liquid eye-liner, like I have been doing so, I decided to use a black pencil eye-liner, which ended up producing a very natural outcome, haha which I really liked! =) 



This is my OOTD, it's definitely more on the casual side! 
 The cropped top was actually given to me by a friend=), haha I find it super cute! =)  




Enlarged images of my the watch and shoes that I wore! =) 
My very first white watch, and my very first pair of ankle wrap sandals! 

Cropped TopUrban1972
BagSteve Madden
High Waist JeansForever21
Ankle Wrap SandalsForever21
Watch: RELIC



Anyway, I'm gonna end my post here.  I had a nice day, and I hope everyone did as well! =) Good Night Everyone!  Peace! =)
  









1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I see that you're copying me with the rolled up cuffs haha.
    Your boy is a trendsetter!

    I've seen those tights! I think they're super swag!! Haha

    ReplyDelete