Monday, October 1, 2012

Starting My Blog!

=) okay..how should I start this? lol  

Hello, my name is Wing...and I am currently 20 years old.  (sounds really weird...like I'm writing a cover letter or something...well no, cause I would never start my cover like that haha)  

Anyway..whatever, here it goes.  Hello, my name is Wing, and I am currently 20 years old. =)  haha, this is my very first blog entry on sparklelouder.blogspot.com, so I'm actually a little nervous.  Throughout my life, I've always read other people's blogs, and watched other people's youtube videos, but I never I guess had the guts to start to my own blog or youtube channel.  I really feel that it takes a lot of courage to start a blog or a youtube channel, and I guess show your own face to the world, so yeah...that's why I'm a littler nervous, but I'll be alright. =)  



Lol, this is a picture of me. =)  

You guys can't see, but I'm actually wearing a black tank top, with these super cute black and teal zebra print shorts that I got on sale from Forever21!  I know it's Fall already, but seriously, it feels like Summer right now in Cali.  Today is forecasted to be 103 degrees! I know right?  That is crazy!  I'm so jealous of people from other states and countries that can actually enjoy their fall, meaning they can actually be able to see leaves on trees turn to a gold orange color, while also being able to start layering up their outfits!  haha I'm sure I'll get my turn soon, so it's alright. =) 

Alright, I guess I'm going to end my blog entry here.  I'll definitely continuing blogging and posting pictures in the future! =)  Take Care guys, I'm heading out! =) Peace! 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Wing :)
    I'm so proud of you for starting this blog!
    It does take a lot of guts and skill to start writing!
    I'm looking forward to see what you have to share with us on the internet!
    I like what I see ;) Wink Wink hehe.

    Anyways. Good night. I hope to talk to you once again in the future!

    ReplyDelete