Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Trip: My First Time at DAISO JAPAN!!!! =D

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing day, and omg it's gonna be New Years 2013 in like....2 days!  OMG  crazy!  I feel like I'm getting older and older =(...haha maybe that's cause I am!  

Anyway, I've been meaning to blog about Daiso Japan for a week now, and yep I'm finally getting to it!  

Okay, so long store short, no stores except for Asian stores are open on Christmas (at least I think), haha therefore, my brother thought of the brilliant idea of bringing my family and I to a Japanese store (He claimed that everything that's sold there is made in Japan! not true!)!  I was quite excited cause I absolutely love Asian stores, and I was just happy that there was somewhere to go to during Christmas!  He never told me what the store was called...and guess what?  
Turns out it was DAISO JAPAN!!! 
OMG I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!  
(Pictures Below!!!) =)  


To those of you who have Daiso Japan stores around your area...and find Daiso very common at where you live, let me just say...YOU GUYS ARE SOOO LUCKY!  haha you guys have no idea how long I've been wanting to go to Daiso!  Well..ok I'm just being dramatic here... but it was ever since I started watching Budget Barbie (QiuQiu) from clicknetwork.tv!  The host of Budget Barbie always shares super awesome, cute, and affordable products to her viewers, and ever since learning about Daiso from her, I've just been wanting to go!  

I honestly thought Daiso(s) were only located in Asia...so I was super surprised seeing it in front of my eyes!  haha the experience was awesome!  




Apparently, it was Daiso's Grand Opening that day, so there were a bunch of super pretty flower stands!   


There were so many people who wanted to come in, a line started forming outside the entrance!  So glad I got in before the line formed, or else I don't know how long I would have had to wait!  


I was so happy just being able to be in Daiso Japan, but I was even happier when I found out that everything in the store was $1.50, unless the item was actually marked a specific price! I didn't see anything over $4 I believe...so that's pretty rad!  


The first thing I saw when I walked into the store, was this shelf full of super cute phone holders! =) EEK! 



There was a section filled with a bunch of super cute hair accessories!  I'm usually not too into wearing hair accessories, but I couldn't help myself but to buy one!  
lol now I'm trying figuring out how to wear it!  


Super prettily decorated napkins...Why do people invent these????  So much temptation!  I didn't end up buying any though!  


OMG.... a pair of pink & strawberry patterned slippers were hanging right in front of my eyes as I looked around the store!  Yep....I bought them!  It was the LAST pair, I couldn't say no to them.... =)  To be quite honest..I actually needed a pair of slippers at home.  It's been so cold lately, and socks are not enough to warm my feet! =(  Though I liked a lot of the stuff in the store, I managed to stay logical most of the time, by trying to get things that are practical and a necessity in my life!   


Pastel Socks!  Very Girly! I love! =)  I'm seriously considering going back and buying some of these! 


I saw a bunch of cute stickers!  I was actually surprised that these only costed $1.50.  I've always had the impression that stickers were pretty costly.  




Something that I've always loved as a child, as well as now, is stationary!  I've always loved writing letters to my friends, and I guess that habit has carried on till now!  I didn't end up buying any, but if I ever need to buy stationary, haha I'll know where to go! 

***The store was filled with fluorescent lighting, so I don't know why the pictures turned out so dark!  Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but thanks for baring with me! =)***


AWWW!! Cute lunch boxes!  How come I never had these when I was little! LOL  I would totally use them now!  Cause no one's ever too old for strawberry/heart food containers right?!  =) ...or am I being too positive? 


Loofa!!!!  One of my family members actually bought one!  



I had to stop myself from buying these...but hey! 5-8 packs of tissues for $1.50 isn't expensive right? (FYI: The floral patterned tissues are actually sold in a pack of 8!) 



I was a little surprised to learn that Daiso Japan sold stuff like face washes and make-up!  I'm actually considering trying them! Have you guys ever tried face washes, moisturizers, toners, or stuff like that from Daiso before?  If so, would you guys recommend it?  


LOL!  I had to take of picture of these to show you guys!  I have never in my life heard of Disposable Panties before!!!  My brother told me that they were made of paper!  So convenient!  If everyone uses these...then no one will ever need to wash their undies, they can just dispose the worn one, and wear a new one the next day!  







The last column was filled with kitchenware and home goods!  A lot of the stuff was actually made in Japan, which is really awesome for $1.50! 



There were a bunch of wrapping supplies at the end of the column!  



This gave me a chuckle!  Newspaper gift bags!  How creative!  


LOL Incase you guys weren't able to figure out what this is just by looking at the picture, it's a Dumbbell!  Besides the Disposable Panties, this was the other product I just had to show you guys!  I've never seen anything like this before, and I think it's pretty cool!  Whoever is lifting weights can put as much water they want in the dumbbell depending on their strength!  This is probably for women though, cause most men would probably think lifting a dumbbell (filled with water) this size, is a piece of cake!  

The End to In-Store Pictures!!

I had such a wonderful time shopping at Daiso Japan!  I feel extremely grateful that my brother brought me here, cause if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't have known a Daiso Japan would be located so near me!  


Fun Fact: I didn't put on make-up that day!! 
Anyway, I took a picture with the store before I left, =) so I can always hold a picture memory of that day!

What I Bought! 


These were my purchases!  Quite pink huh?  Besides the pink floral bow, everything I bought was practical!  =)  

I had a wonderful Christmas Day with my family, and I can't wait to go back to Daiso!  I know some of you guys might not be able to understand my joy or excitement, but the feeling I got from going to Daiso, is basically the feeling of you being able to go to your dream location!  A place that you never thought you'd ever be able to go to, but without notice, you have spontaneously reached it! =)   

Anyway, have a Happy New Years Guys!  
















1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures you posted!
    Whoa! I never even heard of this store, but it look so cute inside! And everything (well, almost everything) at $1.50 is pretty affordable! I can total think of some stuff to purchase, such as stuff I can use in my apartment!

    Take me there one day please? :)

    ReplyDelete