Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Japanese Inspired Make-Up Routine + My Day

I would say I had a pretty productive day today.  I didn't end up doing everything that I wrote down on my planner, but nonetheless haha I'm kinda satisfied.  I could have used my time a little better though, but anyway!

I started my day getting ready for filming.  (Currently making a haul video!  So stay tuned! =)) I've been researching on how Japanese people apply their make-up, cause their skin is absolutely gorgeous, and hey!, I think I'm getting the hang of it!  I used to wonder why my Japanese friend would take 2 hours to get ready for school...and after experimenting this morning, I could kinda understand why it would take so long.  She puts on more make-up than I do, dresses up more than I do, and her skin looks way more flawless then mine, so I'm sure she puts a lot of time in getting ready!  LOL  For the skin part...I'm sure she's just blessed with beautiful skin!  Anyway, here's a picture of how I looked!


I didn't edit this picture at all, except for changing the exposure a little.  I'm actually surprised at how clear my skin looks!!!!  Yay to putting more effort on my make-up!  It's crazy how putting more make-up on actually results in a more natural look!  I actually apply less make-up on when I use my own make-up routine...and surprisingly, it doesn't look this natural!  Yay! New make-up routine!  =D hehe

I actually took some pictures of my outfit, and I'll be writing a post on my outfit of the day soon! =)  

Anyway, after filming, my family and I went for lunch, and after that, we went shopping!  Well not really shopping, but just to get some exercise done and I guess surround ourselves with merchandise!  We ended up going to a plaza, mainly for Nordstrom Rack, and I actually ended up buying a white pencil eyeliner (NYX).  


I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love Nordstrom Rack!  It has amazing deals, and I've bought quite a decent amount of stuff from them throughout the passed year!  


Here's a picture of some palm trees and a waterfall (OMG I meant Water Fountain LOL) that is located at the corner of the plaza.  haha I seriously think I have a thing with palm trees, cause I always like taking pictures of them!  

After finishing up my journey at Nordstrom Rack, I went to Ross, which was at the same plaza, and OMG, guess what I found?????  


I found a gigantic bag of Ghirardelli Chocolates (50 pieces to be specific), for $9.99!  That's a pretty good price right?  Ghirardelli Chocolate is pretty well known, and I don't think anyone can normally find 50 pieces sold for $10.... haha as it shows on my face, I was pretty darn excited!  I am a huge huge huge fan of Chocolate!  I don't think any words can express my love for Chocolate!  NO words!  lol... Well...despite my love for chocolate I ended up putting it back on the shelf, and left Ross empty handed!  Though I love chocolate, I really need to watch my diet.  Health Diet I mean...  It's not that I want to lose weight or anything, it's just I don't want to end up getting a stroke when I'm 50...  I don't want to have a bunch of cavities (cause my teeth are really sensitive, and as scary as this may sound, I think my teeth are in love with cavities =(  Cavities just keep on coming!).  So yeah..I didn't buy any...cause I knew I wouldn't be able to refrain myself from eating more than 1 piece a day!  Sigh. =(  It was the right choice though!  And speaking of which....having braces really doesn't help!  Sugar somehow eats up the glue that attaches my brackets to my teeth...and it would be so painful to have a broken bracket fixed...=(  My ortho would not be happy!  

I went to McDonalds for a quick snack before Dinner, and then I was off home!  I didn't do a whole lot today, but I was just happy that I was able to get the specific parts of my video recorded!  That's basically it for my day!  

Here's the last picture that I'm gonna include on my post!  It's a picture of my current nails!  =)  


As I have mentioned on my previous post (click here), I love doing my nails!  I can't wait to get my nails done one day, and I'm really looking forward to that day!  

I'll end my post here!  Good Night Ya'll! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you used less makeup on this Japanese look because I would expect Japanese put cakes of makeup to hide their blemish, causing their skin to get worse, but it actually uses less! That's a surpriser :]

    ReplyDelete