Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Not Good Bye, It's Talk to You Later~

As some of you may now, Winter Break is coming to an end for I believe all College Students.  I'm done with college already haha, but my two best friends aren't.  They start school tomorrow, and sigh...I'm going to miss them so much!  As time passes by, there are more friends who come and leaves your life.  Both of my best friends have been friends with me for years already, and I'm just so glad that after all these years, our friendship still remains strong.  =)  Its so hard to maintain friendships sometimes.  It's natural for people to change...and as that happens, friendships get broken and those years you've put into the friendships become history.  

I've realized that I don't talk to even a quarter of my friends from high school anymore, and sometimes it makes me a little sad thinking about that...but to be honest...if someone is meant to be your friend, they'll stay.  =)  I want to thank my two best friends. LOL you guys know who you are.  haha Anyway, Thank you for being there for me through my ups and downs.  Thank you guys for staying loyal, keeping in touch with me, and loving me. =)  You guys are the most thoughtful friends I have, and I love you guys so freakin much! LOL it's crazy! =)  I know I don't tell you guys "I love you" enough, but know that I really do, and that I want the best for you guys!  Best of luck with the rest of college, and I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!  Muah!!!!!! LOL

This post is going to boring haha, but it's coming from the heart, so that definitely counts for something right?  

Anyway, today was pretty awesome.  It passed by a little too fast though.  I was hanging out with my friend today, and basically it started off with us enjoying lunch with my family at In-N-Out!  

Image Found On Google.com

lol do those burgers and fries look familiar?  haha  If you guys haven't tried In-N-Out before, you have to!  haha it's THE bomb!  I'm not a huge fan of burgers, but I swear I felt heaven in my mouth when I took my first bite!  LOL me being dramatic again!  In-N-Out, was super yummy!  It was packed today, which made finding seats for 5 extremely difficult!  We managed to find seats at the end, but my parents ended up sitting separately from my brother, friend, and I.  haha It was alright though, cause we quickly reunited and went to Daiso!!!!  Yay!  My favorite place on earth!  LOL  If you guys didn't read my huge blog post on Daiso, then you definitely should!!!  haha the link is right "here"!  

Like I did last time, I bought some stuff!  Not as much as I did last time though...cause I just realized that though $1.50 is really cheap.... if I buy like 10 items...I would end up spending $15 without adding tax.  And if I spend $15 each time, which is like working 2 hours on minimum wage, after tax is deducted, then it actually ends up being a good amount of money...  
We probably spent like 2 hours at Daiso.  Maybe a little less.  After that, we went home, and after an hour or so, it was the end of my hang out with my friend =(.  He's going back to school tomorrow =(....good luck to him though!!!  Hope he does super duper duper well in school!  =)  Anyway, after the hang out, I ate dinner with my family, had a little alone time (cause I just need to have some ME time LOL), then watched an episode of Running Man with my brother!  It was Episode 7 of running man!  haha it was pretty awesome, if you guys haven't watched Ep. 7 of running man, then you should!  I'll have the video below for you guys!  
This episode features Song Ji Hyo ( I don't think she was a permanent member yet....), Yong Hwa (From CNBlue! woooo!  Love CNBlue!), and Jo Kwon!!! =)  For those of you guys who aren't familiar with what Running Man is, it's basically a variety show in South Korea!!!!  Here's the fb description for it!:  
Running Man (Korean: 런닝맨) is a South Korean variety show; a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup, along with Heroes (영웅호걸). It was first aired on July 11, 2010. This show is classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows and will greatly involve the participation of viewers. The MCs and guests are locked in a landmark during closed hours and are required to leave before opening hours. The first team to leave will win, while the losing team will be punished in the landmark. It has garnered attention as being the come-back program for Yu Jae-suk, the main MC of the program, after leaving Good Sunday's Family Outing in February 2010.


I'm feeling super tired right now, so I'll just end this post with the video!  haha hope you guys enjoy it!  Good Night Everyone!  =)  I'm out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment